my Potter & i

"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand..." jere 18:6

Monday, November 07, 2005

my sabbath week


Its been a whirlwind 10days. Sitting here in my pjs, I barely know where to start.

Was away on a holiday, youth camp and a retreat all backtoback. Besides gaining a deep tan, pronounced eyebags, bruises, scratches & aching muscles, ive also gathered new encounters, fab memories, insights & lessons - much to mull over & tie down.

Which makes this week of leave perfect. Time to rest, reflect & regroup with God. Time in solitude much needed after being with people 24/7. Not wanting to waste away the week, ive attempted a to-do list – hopefully it wont add stress, but help make efficient use of this, my Sabbath week :)

So between sleep, catchup lunches, errands & solo time, I hope to pop by & share nuggets of what God has taught & shown me. Pray along with me that I wont be too busy or too slack…

laters! ;)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Ms Carpe Diem said…

    Argh... u've just made me green with envy. I would not be able to take a weeklong leave until mid Dec.. Right now, meeting the deadlines that are due... um... last week.

    Be well-rested this week!

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you're back to share with us more pearlyisms! I'll be on leave for a week too, next week. More of resting, i guess.

    p.s. thanks for the words on the nice card. appreciate lots!

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger sheralynt said…

    Thank you for the hugs missy; it's funny how words are so comforting in the midst of everything.

    I really can't wait to be home.
    (mraz and brownies too!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home