my Potter & i

"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand..." jere 18:6

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

downtime update


an update folks :)


thanks lots for caring & praying. really appreciate your smses & msgs - you dont know how comforting it was to me. thankfully, the issue that was troubling my dad (& overwhelming me) was not as bad as i imagined and things are resolvable. even in my spate of panic, God was really good in bringing to mind thanksgiving, blessings re the situation, showing me how things cld be alot worse but arent.

im also very grateful that God helped us to maintain harmony through all of this, that we were able to communicate openly & kindly... displaying much love & patience with each other. if you know our history, youd know this is ntg short of the God's amazing work :) He deserves all the glory for the transformation in my family. He's awesome!


wld
appreciate continued prayers as we work out finer details of the resolution... that we will continue to be loving in our words & actions & rely on Him for all.


heres a pic of daddy & me while waiting yest. i love my daddy very muchie.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i LIKE this photo :)

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehe... jiejie and I think alike man. Just wanted to comment that this is a really nice photo too.Otherwise you wouldn't have put it up right? hehe.
    Glad things btw daddy and you are better now. Sorry haven't been able to talk to you abt it yet. Will try calling you later. :)

    Hugs.

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh btw... what happened to the flicker link with your photos? Want to see new photos.hee.

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Ms Carpe Diem said…

    Praise God and good for you. :)

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger pearlywhirls said…

    fock sisters - you two are the only ones who appreciate the photo hahaha but it isnt true that i only put nice ones. my flickr badge used to have awful ones of me too for sure.

    carpe - thanks much for caring & praying :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home