my Potter & i

"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand..." jere 18:6

Thursday, November 17, 2005

a little more


songs are a huge part of my life. being attuned to lyrics, im always drawn to words that speak out on my behalf. been listening to jennifer knapp again the past week & i cant get enough of this song. wish i cld play it here somehow... maybe when i figure that out, it'd be easier for you to see what i mean :)

________________________

turn Your eyes from on this way
i have proved to live a dastardly day
i hid my face from the saints and the angels
who sing of Your glory

what You had in mind
my weakness shines
show me grace

chorus
a little more than I can give
a little more than I deserve
unearth this holiness I can't earn
it's a little more than I can give
a little more than I deserve

for all the sin that lives in me
it took a nail to set me free still
what I do I don't wanna do and so goes the story
what You had in mind
when we seek we'll find
shine, show me grace

with all this motivation
i still find a hesitation deep in my soul
despite all my demanding
i still find You understanding
show me grace
show me grace i know is....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home