my Potter & i

"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand..." jere 18:6

Monday, December 12, 2005

step #114


I'm so very very very very tired.

Have you had one of those moments where you’re focusing hard on a task at hand and just as you are about to do step #114 after finishing step #113, your mind just sorta blanks out? Like T.O.T.A.L.L.Y blank out?

Upon consciousness, I thought & thought & searched my synapses for what step #114 was. Step #114 which came into view then strangely slipped away before I could register it into the slightly longer term short term memory (at least long enough to get through step #114 to get to step #115 & so on & forth so I can eventually get to step #135 & send the darn email out before proceeding on to task #15 of the day). Step #114, a normally natural & common sensical next step, now extremely elusive I cant for the life of me know what it is. SO! I decided to do the brainless thing - come here to blog about it. or rather whine about it, confuse you totally about it.

I haven’t blogged recently cos

a. ive had many other things to do

b. the many things to do, though very interesting & worth sharing, sapped much energy; I didn’t have it in me to mold my thoughts coherently into blog entries

In summary, some stuff I’d have (& might still) blog about

- All You are, all I am

- What car would you be?
- Top 5 favourite Christmas carols – the classic AND cheesy ones
- Our longest exchange in 925 days
- "Love you no matter what"
~ Daddy Chicken

I’m totally sleep deprived. Accumulated deficit over 2 weeks really doing immense damage to complexion via zits & enlarging dark eye circles (no wonder they called her Sleeping Beauty – she slept a lot that’s why she was beautiful. sleep-FULL = beauty-FULL), quickness of mind & emotional quotient. Of cos all translated now into one super zonked but whiny email. I did warn you didn’t I? ;)

Okay. That’s my pseudo update. Going back now to find step #114 so I can get to step #135 & maybe finish up task #30 before heading out to dinner and eventually hit the sack to work in some sleep credits. Ciao!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger paddychicken said…

    Who is this daddy chicken ... ? Believe me when I say I hear you and I totally feel for you ...

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger pearlywhirls said…

    daddy chicken = chicken little's father... sth in the movie that triggered other thoughts

    thanks paddychicken! opps didnt realise the coincidence *pok pok kei* i know youre having tough time too - hang in there!!!

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Donovan said…

    I thought I'd help you out by answering the questions (where possible)

    BMW M3 - high performance without the flash

    My new favourite Christmas song (not so much of a carol) - A Weasel's Christmas Tail

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger pearlywhirls said…

    don - i was thinking more of a quiz for the car qn not a self projection! nonetheless your answer's rather telling tho i neednt agree :P

    weasel? tail? sounds corny already ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home