my Potter & i

"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand..." jere 18:6

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

guess what?


just as i thought ive seen the last of departures - i just got news that a good gf is leaving for SYDNEY to work! what was i saying abt this being a pattern? haha actually im way too delighted for her at this point to feel sad... at least not yet. i mean how cool is that? i for one wld love to go given eels baby & shings are there *dweedle thumbs* hmm maybe its time to pray & let my fingers do the searching? ...*click click click*

on another guess what? note - I JUST BOUGHT A CAMERA!! my VERY OWN! yippees. i know im abit lag lar. you must be thinking: what century is it & this girl didnt have a camera?! cut me some slack kay. for the longest time i didnt have good reason to spend the money cos daddy's got a pretty good one. BUT i just cldnt bear his im-so-sophisticated-ive-got-ten-thousand-types-of-flashes-you-cant-figure-me-out-haha generation one nikon coolpix anymore. SO! ive been scouting around & i finally bought the baby yesterday. its a pwetty olympus miu 5 mp that looks sth like this:


its easy to use (good for a tech dummy like me), gives sharp images & its small enough to slip into lil' bags. hehehe, i love my new baby!! look out world - here i come!!!
snap snap snap *SNAP*

ps: if you wanna get good prices at sim lim, i highly recommend alan photo (first floor). they really do good, honest business there. dont need to play games :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home